Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas already???


Who doesn’t love hot chocolate or Chai tea right?   April  is our challenge host for the TUIC blog group.  She has challenged us to make a simple project that a group of kids can do for the holidays.  I have come up with a project that young and old would have fun doing as a group.  These hot chocolate and Chai Tea Latte jars are really simple.  I found this adorable circle digital stamp over at The Cutting Café.  The hot cocoa and Chai Tea Latte is my own creation!    Hope this helps out the Boy Scouts April!!! 
Thanks for visiting!  Please come back for more holiday ideas!

Paper: Kraft and Flair Design: Holly Jolly Collection
Digi: The Cutting Caft : From the Ginger Bread Boy and Girl Cutting File
Ribbon: Gross Grain: Walmart
Jars: 1/2 Price Hobby Lobby less than $1!
Hot Cocoa and Chai Latte: From the Kitchen of Jenn Cochran!
Jars total cost: $2 per jar...WOW!
Glue Dots: Pop up.  I did this post while on the Glue Dots DT!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm back from my travels and checking in on all the beautiful work I have missed while I was away!!

    I love these fabulous hot cocoa jars!! What a fun little gift to share with friends during the holidays!! Wonderful work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jenn! Great idea. Think I will use this for a parent gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you guys are all so clever. Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great gift idea! and this is quick and easy to mass produce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea...love the tags you made to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea and so reasonably priced Jenn! And Chai Tea or Hot Cocoa would be a great gift for the residents at the nursing home. This is a great project for April's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea! I might have to borrow this for girl scouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge fan of Kraft paper Jenn and I think your colours have worked very festively.

    Now that cutie, Bean can come and catch frogs in my backyard any time he likes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Idea Jenn! thanks for sharing girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis