Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Very Merry Unbirthday!


This post is for the Party Time Tuesday's .  The challenge: Make a child's Birthday card.  This card will be up for sale at my son's school.  They are having a holiday craft fair in November.
Also, an unrelated note:  I got a recognition for my card (you can see it 2 post down!) from JUGS47 color challenge!  YEA, my 1st one!

Thanks to PTT for the challenge and to all who comment!

Paper: AC Patterned paper: Celebrations
Stamp: SU Cakes and Sundaes
Ink:  Color Box
Copics
Embellishments: Rhinstones-Michaels

 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Yummy card, Jenn! Thanks for coming to the party at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and colorful paper.. great card! Thanks for joining the party at PTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Really like the colorful papers you used with this image! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun patterns and colours on this. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...I love the bright colors, and the image is perfect. I'm sure this card will sell very fast!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, wonderful colors. Makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY GIRL!
    lOVE THE PP YOU USED TO MAKE THIS CARD, YOUR BLOG IS LOOKING GREAT!! HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK..
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun colors and papers!! What a fun card, Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the background DSP..super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis