Monday, August 30, 2010

You know summer is over when...

The pool side lounge furniture attacks you! I took Bean to the pool on Friday. I was un-stacking a lounger when the folding back came down and cracked me in the shoulder. At the time thought nothing but that it really hurt! Nothing out of the ordinary on Saturday….just stamped like a mad woman all day! But when I got up Sunday, I could not move my head in either direction. The pain in my neck and shoulder was horrible! Today it was worse! Wish for me that I don’t see every half hour like I did last night! And don’t make fun of me if I don’t make any sense…I am exhausted! My card today is to “sadly” welcome winter as summer doesn’t like me anymore! Enjoy your week everyone and if lawn furniture turns on you, know that I understand!

Thanks for visiting!

Paper: Hobby Lobby
Digi: Sassy Cheryl's
Stamp: Michaels
Embellishments: Making Memories
Copics
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis