Monday, August 30, 2010

You know summer is over when...

The pool side lounge furniture attacks you! I took Bean to the pool on Friday. I was un-stacking a lounger when the folding back came down and cracked me in the shoulder. At the time thought nothing but that it really hurt! Nothing out of the ordinary on Saturday….just stamped like a mad woman all day! But when I got up Sunday, I could not move my head in either direction. The pain in my neck and shoulder was horrible! Today it was worse! Wish for me that I don’t see every half hour like I did last night! And don’t make fun of me if I don’t make any sense…I am exhausted! My card today is to “sadly” welcome winter as summer doesn’t like me anymore! Enjoy your week everyone and if lawn furniture turns on you, know that I understand!

Thanks for visiting!

Paper: Hobby Lobby
Digi: Sassy Cheryl's
Stamp: Michaels
Embellishments: Making Memories
Copics
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow.....there's just nothing worse than being attacked by lawn furniture!!!! Hope you feel better soon.
    Very cute holiday card!!! And what a cute, cute, image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you poor thing, I do hope you feel better soon.. This is an adorable card, the image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope today is a better day for you...your card is just perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn, that's terrible., but your card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely getting to be that time of year...x-mas cards!!! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, I'm sorry the pool furniture attacked you. I hope you are better soon. I'm really lovin' this Christmas card, that Nome looks like he's having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better soon!
    Such a fun Christmas card. Love those papers and that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn! Christmas already??? :) lovely card dear... hope you and family are good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better today Jenn...sometimes those loungers are out to get us. Very fun Christmas card. Love the colours they are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and colorful card! Hope today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooh, I sure hope you are okay! next time, stay in bed and lounge with your pillows! haha

    great snowy card too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis