Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tangled Up In Creativity: Danie's Challenge!

Hi Ladies… I made it… I had this goal in my head to try and post Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting this week. So far so good! Today, I worked on my TUIC challenge that Danie is hosting. Visit her blog, its great! She is doing a fundraiser for Prostate Cancer as we speak! Anyway, here is her challenging challenge (at least for me it was!).

1.  Create a card using the color 'Pacific Point' blue by Stampin' Up! or as similar a colour you have.

2.  Make it suitable for a male recipient

3.  Incorporate ribbon or the look of ribbon into your design.

Hope you are all able to check out Danie's blog and I know she has a nice prize for those of you who are not members of TUIC blog group....SOOOOO go play along!
Thanks for visiting!

Paper ABT Bright
Stamp: Michaels
Sizzix: Swirled Dasies Texturz


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis