Monday, August 23, 2010

Double Challenges: JUGS 47 and GET SKETCHY52

Today my 4year old started Preschool! I was so upset when I had to leave him…it is hard because we have been together 24-7 since he was born! I know a lot of moms out there can sympathize with me. I came home and threw myself right into my cards. This is a 1st for me…I tried 2 challenges at once! Jugs is having a color challenge and Get Sketchy is having a sketch challenge. Here is my take on both:


In the upper photo, I really tried to capture the sparkle spray on the white embossed paper...hope you can see it!
Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope everyone is having a great MONDAY!

Paper: unknown-scrap
Stamp: Michaels $
Sizzix:  Ornate by Dena-texturz

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love how you used these colours to make a Christmas card...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Don't worry, you'll still be crying when he goes off to college too. Just part of being MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty Christmas Card Jenn, I love the ornament images, they are so simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's beautiful! I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. I love the colors you used, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute holiday card, very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is darling! I love the cute ornaments! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sketch to work with! Love your card...you are one up on me for Christmas cards! LOL!! It looks lovely in our JUGs challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome colors for this Christmas card! I hope your little one is enjoying preschool!
    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! What a fantastic Christmas card :) Way to incorporate the challenge colors :) Great job! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis