Monday, August 23, 2010

Double Challenges: JUGS 47 and GET SKETCHY52

Today my 4year old started Preschool! I was so upset when I had to leave him…it is hard because we have been together 24-7 since he was born! I know a lot of moms out there can sympathize with me. I came home and threw myself right into my cards. This is a 1st for me…I tried 2 challenges at once! Jugs is having a color challenge and Get Sketchy is having a sketch challenge. Here is my take on both:


In the upper photo, I really tried to capture the sparkle spray on the white embossed paper...hope you can see it!
Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope everyone is having a great MONDAY!

Paper: unknown-scrap
Stamp: Michaels $
Sizzix:  Ornate by Dena-texturz

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis