Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Winner of Jax Bean Stalks 1st Blog Challenge

I am excited for everyone to see what these 4 creative ladies came up with using the recycling theme.  Figuring out how to repurpose an item isn't easy!  All four of these crafters did an excellent job! 
The entries were equally creative therefore, I have issued each lady with 5 random numbers between 1 & 20.  I put each lady on the list in the order I received there entry.  I used Random.org to select one of these numbers and here they are:
Colleen:1,5,9,13,17
Monica:2,6,10,14,18
Adelle:3,7,11,15,19
Dawn:4,8,12,16,20

The lucky number was 5!



Congratulations Colleen!!  Great job recycling! 
 Colleen's Before
Colleen's Finished Recycle....Awesome!!

Here are the other three entries:
Monica's Before and After
Monica's Before and after
Adelle's Pin Cushions
Dawn's Quilt

Thanks again ladies for accepting my challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Colleen!!

    Thanks for hosting this Challenge Jenn, I had fun. Off to work on the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches! It was great to see what everyone else made! I look forward to many more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fabulous recycled creations!! Wonderful work, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some amazing recycling! Congratulations to everyone who took part, but particularly to Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these ladies are super talented, Congrats Colleen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow...I'm not a cat lover but I love that cat cozy!!! Nice posing kitty cat!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recycling is awesome...I always had a bunch of scraps hanging around until my kids found out what Scrapbooking was...now I have smaller scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the package of goodies that arrived the other day. I've been meaning to come by and comment, but I've been stuck in paper and exam land. Sorry for the delay! I'll have to get my scrapbooking things out and get cracking with all this great stuff you sent. :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis