Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Winner of Jax Bean Stalks 1st Blog Challenge

I am excited for everyone to see what these 4 creative ladies came up with using the recycling theme.  Figuring out how to repurpose an item isn't easy!  All four of these crafters did an excellent job! 
The entries were equally creative therefore, I have issued each lady with 5 random numbers between 1 & 20.  I put each lady on the list in the order I received there entry.  I used Random.org to select one of these numbers and here they are:
Colleen:1,5,9,13,17
Monica:2,6,10,14,18
Adelle:3,7,11,15,19
Dawn:4,8,12,16,20

The lucky number was 5!



Congratulations Colleen!!  Great job recycling! 
 Colleen's Before
Colleen's Finished Recycle....Awesome!!

Here are the other three entries:
Monica's Before and After
Monica's Before and after
Adelle's Pin Cushions
Dawn's Quilt

Thanks again ladies for accepting my challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis