Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ms. Brightside Award



I was so suprised when my fellow DT Member Heather left a comment to check out her recent post...It was this very special award she had received and was passing on to me.  It was so much fun reading all the extra tid-bits about Heather!  If you take the time to read about me, please visit Heather's Blog...it's great and she has the most unique work style!  Thanks a bunch Heather!  Love Ya~ Jenn   

Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So, here goes...

10 things that make me happy

1. Waking up everyday to my little guy (Bean)
2.  Sunshine (I live in Colorado so, this can be non-exhistent at times!)
3. Bean's laugh
4.  A roof over my head
5.  Crafting
6.  The beach (for a month every summer...Florida here I come!)
7.  sandles
8.  Chocolate
9.  my patio garden
10.  Meeting new friends

5 Pieces of Trivia
1.  I have 3 dolphin Tattoos
2. My eyes change colors ( different shades of green and brown...Sometimes hazel)
3.  I superglue my nails when they crack or break and try to keep them for as long as possible (I know that is wierd!!!)
4.  I have lived in Alaska and worked as a fish cutter on the docks
5.  I know Mickey Mouse personally!!!

Now here is the exciting part...5 blogger friends to receive this very special award!
1.  Betty at Grab The Scraps
3.  Terria at S.N.S Memories
4.  Christy at Lone Pine Designs
5.  Monica at Gardner's Basket

Please take the time to go visit these very talented ladies!  They all deserve the recoginition!!


4 comments:

  1. WOW! THANK YOU JENN! I can't wait to post this on my blog. I have to think of 5 pieces of trivia. I'm an open book, don't really keep much a secret. This is such an honor, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! what I am super surprised thank you so much for making my day.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis