Monday, April 26, 2010

ScrapbookPal.com DT Call

This is a little "Christmassy" for April but I wanted to use it for the ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Call. I used the Cricut "Joy of the Season" and "Accent Essentials" cartridges. Using the Cricut design software I manipulated the snowflake to have a circle cut out in the middle. I wrapped fishing line around the chipboard snowflake before covering it with designer paper. I then put rhinestones on the fishing line to catch the light from the tree. Added a reindeer die cut made from my Expression and a little ribbon and more rhinestones. Stamped a “Believe in Magic” with a stamp from the Michaels Dollar bin and there you have it…A custom ornament. Hope ScrapbookPal likes it!! You can find the Cricut products I used at ScrapbookPal.com!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Jenn

10 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis