Saturday, April 24, 2010

Way ahead of Mother's Day YEA!!!

Mothers Day is the most anticipated holiday/event of the year!  That being said I hope all of you have your reservations for Brunch!!  It is the busiest holiday for restaurants and flower shops!  Just thought I would give you some trivia!  Now on to my Mother's Day Cards.  I know it is not till May 9th but I have to get a jump on things because last minute cards just don't turn out!  I saw this card fold on the SCS mini VSN.  I just couldn't get over how cute the fold was...where have I been!!!!  I bet all of you have been doing this fold for years!! Well, here is my take on that cute little fold.

These cards were so much fun to make!  If you have never tried one there is a tutorial on the SCS website.
Thanks for visiting! 


15 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Jenn! Gonna have to check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards Jenn! I really like the style and the image you used is awesome!!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I haven't made this type of card yet...you're not the only one! You did a great job and "Take it Easy" is perfect for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! I haven't tried that fold yet either, I think I will be doing though after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'll have to figure out how to do that fold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - love the fold! I need to get going on my mother's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great way to fold the card...it adds so much interest on its own. I hope all Moms are going to "Take It Easy" on that day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really pretty Jen. I love the colors you chose. I hope you plan to "Take It Easy."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, never saw the fold. Can't decide which color combo I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't tried this kind of card yet..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this tutorial on this fold and said I had to try it, you did a fabulous job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute cards Jenn! I still haven't tried that fold yet, but you've inspired me to do so! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these fun Mother's Day cards!! Fabulous work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I have only made 1, MAYBE 2 of these cards before..nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all great! I always want to try the cool folds - but never do. I love these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis