Monday, April 12, 2010

ERPOM Challeng #1 Blog Entries!

I am so excited to share all the entries of our 1st blog challenge!  After viewing all of these wonderful entries please make your vote for the winner at the Poll in the upper right hand corner of my blog.  ERPOM blog team only on the poll please!  All other viewers can post your vote for your favorite project in the comment area of this post!  Thanks again ladies for all the wonderful entries!  I am so proud of your "crafty" ways of recycling!



Christy's before and after

Dawn's Challenge 1

Debbie's Challenge 1

Heather's Before and After

Lynn's Before and After

Mary's Before and After

Mary-Kate's Before and After

Monica's Before and After

Tammy's can before and After

To ready more about these Ladies and there blogs you can visit them by clicking on there names to the Left under "Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper Oh My" Blog group!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to my blog friends for entering my challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I went against DS's motto "vote for yourself" haha...way to go ladies! It was a tough call! They were all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Dawn..everyone did a fantastic job! Thanks for hosting the challenge Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a dufus...i did one but never psoted it!!! can I tell you though...it would not have even come close to these entries!!! THANKS JENN FOR DOING THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting our first challenge Jenn. Everyone's projects are amazing! It was very hard to choose just one.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis