Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MSS Blog Hop





My Scrapbooking Supplies Blog Hop: 3rd and Final Day!




I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who commented on my blog and signed up to follow. I am new to blogging and really appreciate the support. I have found my niche being on a DT. My Scrapbooking Supplies DT spot has enabled me to create so many new projects. I am so excited to showcase them for you on my blog and over at MSS. I think the new blog for MSS has a lot of great information and ideas. Ann B (blog owner) and Terria (DT Coordinator) have put a lot of hard work into making our DT and their blog... well, just fantastic!!!




I hope you enjoy my Spring Fling LO. It has a digi from Karen's Doodles called "First Kiss". I did this one without any personal pictures and have since added ribbon to the back... it is now a door hanger! Once again thanks for all the support on our first blog hop. I hope each of you will make your way back to our blogs...there will be new exciting things to come!


If you will leave a comment to this post AND become one of my followers, I will enter your name in a drawing for some blog candy! After you have visited all the blogs and posted a comment, please be sure to go back to My Scrapbooking Supplies and post that you are finished. There will be a grand prize "blog Candy" drawing. To be eligible you have to have posted to all the blogs in the hop including our main blog at http://www.myscrapbookingsupplies.net/. The drawings will be held and announced on Friday March 5, 2010.


Now for the BLOG CANDY and your next stop on the hop!!



I have a really cute chipboard album, bird stamp, Mary Engelbreit chipboard shape embellishments, and a really "pink" daisy! This spring themed blog candy will go to one lucky winner that leaves a comment AND becomes one of my followers! Good luck ladies and CLICK HERE for your next stop which is my DT friend Ana's blog! Thanks for hopping with us!!


Blog Hop Stops:
Terria
You are here
Ana
Lisa
Betty
Heather
Wirda
Monique
Ann









6 comments:

  1. Aww this page is adorable Jenn! you did a fantastic job girl!
    Have a wonderful day!
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love it. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice LO. I can't wait for Spring, so it's nice to see Spring LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little door hanger. thanks so much for the inspiration I have gotten from this blog hop. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your blog. It's colorful and well arranged and has great pages to admire.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis