Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Candy

Good Morning MSS Blog Hop Participants


Wow what a turn out for our very first hop. Thanks to all you ladies that participated and left comments and followed my blog. You are so appreciated!! I have entered each of your names in the "Random.ORG" List Randomizer. The order I entered them is the order in which you left your comments. I feel it is only fair to let the experts do the work on selecting instead of me manually drawing your name out of a hat! Hope you all agree. Here is the list in the order you left your comments:

Betty Kimmel Wirda Terria LaMaMaLa AlwaysCharlie Ana Ann Curley Family Michele DeeDee Susie Scrapper Christine SarahA Jackie Kathy MaryU Jeanna Beverly Tiffany Roberta Catherine Young D Anneliese Sue Frazier Mindy Carolyn Sharkas Mancilla Family Paulette Sandy This is Me Meredith Nicole Sherry


And Now a drum roll please....................


The winner of the Blog Candy from my blog is:

Michelle Mancilla

Congratulations Michelle Mancilla ..I will be in touch with you today!!!

Thanks again to all who participated. Please stop by Jax Bean Stalks often...there will be lots more crafting inspiration to come!


I will be having a contest in April in honor of my Birthday...Don't miss it!!! We will have lots of fun and a RAK!!! Information about the contest will be posted in the next few days!!


Jenn

2 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis