Monday, April 13, 2015

The Best and Most Beautiful



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful April's Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Theresa's Blog.

Check out the April's Ribbon Club ribbons.




April's Aqua and Coral mix is just to die for!  It just screams spring!  The following are the ribbons I used on my project: Roses with Scalloped Edge Grosgrain AquaDiamond Satin Light CoralRRR Select Swiss Dots Coral Rose, and Checkerboard Satin Tropic.



I have used several products from Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir.  My entire background was created with Spectrum Aqua's Watercolor markers.  I used the scarlet and watered it down to get a light coral color.  I painted it over the Sheena Stencil in pop dotty.  I stenciled embossing cream to get the white dots.  I sanded the corner and stamped a sentiment from the Sentimentals Love is All You Need set.  All of these products can be found at Crafter's Companion.




After I water colored the background of my paper, I used a baby wipe to remove the color off of the stenciled area.  It easily comes off since the Spectrum Aqua pens are water based.



Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis