Friday, April 10, 2015

Big Score Greeting Card Holder

Hello to all my friends and fans!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I have a tutorial featuring the Big Score from Crafter's Companion.  

To create my Tell All Video I have used products from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir.  All of these products are high quality and compliment each other so well.


Here is a peek of the cards that are on the inside of this holder.


Here is my Tell All Video.  Don't forget to give me a thumbs up on YouTube if you like it!  Thanks so much!




Thanks for visiting!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis