Monday, January 19, 2015

Love For Today

Hello friends and followers.  So glad to have you join me today.  I have 2 really bold cards to share with you.  
This first card is featuring the new release of Sheena's Stencils from Crafter's Companion.  This particular one is Wildflowers (will be available soon) and the Sentimentals set is Nature. The background is airbrushed with my eBrush and SN marker CT4.  The Stencil is airbrushed with Spectrum Noir BG5.  It has Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sheer Organza with Satin Center in Yellow Gold tied around the center.  I tied a double bow using the Bow It All 2.0.  







Thanks for joining me today.  Hope you enjoy your Monday!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis