Saturday, November 29, 2014

Santa's Delivery Window Card

 TGIS!!!  Thank Goodness It's Saturday!  Between Cooking for Thanksgiving dinner and Black Friday shopping, I am pooped!  LOL!  But I am totally done with Christmas with a grand total savings of over $1000!!!

Today I have a fun Christmas card for you.  It is "Santa's Delivery" from Crafter's Companion.  I colored the entire image with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I will have a full list of all the colors I used at the bottom of this post..  I have also used Die'Sire Essential Dies-Star.  I cut them out and then used red glitter embossing powder to make them sparkle!

My card is called a window card.  They are super easy to make.  And I think they really highlight the image of a card.



The ribbon I used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Since plaid is so popular, I thought it was the perfect ribbon to complete this festive card.  This fun ribbon is called Plaid Ribbon Christmas Red, Green, and Gold.


Enjoy your Saturday!

Moonbeam Meadow Christmas-Santa's Delivery
Die'sire Essentials-Stars
SN Markers
Santa Coat, Pants, Hat- DR4, DR5, DR6
Presents-JG1, DR4
Light- CT1, CT2, CT3, GB2
Skin-FS1, FS4, CR2, TN2
Birds-BG5, OR1, FS1
Shoes-IG5, IG8
Sled EB4
Really Reasonable Ribbon-Plaid Christmas with Gold








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis