Friday, November 28, 2014

Cupcake Birthday

Happy day after Thanksgiving AKA...BLACK FRIDAY!!!  Hope you all are having fun shopping and scooping up fabulous deals!

Today I have some fabulous projects featuring our newest release at Crafter's Companion.  My projects are featuring a cupcake box, cupcake wrapper, create-a-card and a fabulous embossing folder.

I also have a video on how I made the cupcake box.  Don't forget to give me a thumbs up if you enjoy my video!!

The cupcake box is the "Single Cupcake Favor Box" and it features the "Cupcake insert (tag) Star die" and the "Forget Me Knot flower die".  I have also tied the top of the cupcake favor box with Really Reasonable Ribbon's Azalea Shimmer Satin ribbon.







“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” 
― Thomas MertonNo Man Is an Island


Thanks so much for joining me today.  Head over to Crafter's Companion for a great Black Friday Sale on all of the above!!!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis