Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pattern Mix Up

Hey everyone!  So excited for the Christmas season to begin!  I am almost done with my cards but thought I would make a Mixed Media Tag and use a little BeBunnie Rudolph Christmas image, some Really Reasonable Ribbon and show off Spectrum Noir Markers!


My BeBunnie is colored with the following Spectrum Noir markers:  GG2, GG3, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, TN7, DR5, JG1 EB4, PP2, Blender.

The Ribbon I used from RRR is Sheer Box Pleats in White, Plaid Ribbon-Christmas Red and Green, and Chevron Striped Twill in Red.  Thought it really popped with the mix of patterns of ribbon.  What do you think?  Do you like to mix patterns, or is it scary???  :)


Thanks so much for popping in today.  Hope you have a lovely weekend and do something crafty!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis