Sunday, September 28, 2014

Witch Way

Hello everyone!  So glad you joined me today!  I cannot believe it is almost OCTOBER!!!  This year has gone by so fast.  Guess it is time to start thinking about Halloween!  I LOVE Halloween!  Today I have a fun Halloween card for you.

I have used the NEW Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon (it was also in the Sept. Ribbon club assortment) from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I tied little knots and attached them to the side of my card!  I really like the look of this ribbon...hope you do too!  My card features a stamp from Crafters Companion.  It is called Best Witches.  If you haven't seen the selection of Halloween stamps yet, head on over to CC to check them out!  You will fall in LOVE!


The ribbon really looks great with this fun Halloween themed image and papers.  My witch legs are colored with the following Spectum Noir Alcohol Markers:  OR1, OR2, OR3.  These orange family colors give my little witchy legs the effect of "glowing".  I love how it turned out!  The legs are colored with PL4.  The shoes are IG6, IG10.  The stars are FL3.


Thanks for joining me today!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis