Friday, May 2, 2014

You're My Favorite Side Kick

Congratulations it's Friday everyone!  So excited for this week to be over.  Only a few more weeks and my little buddy will be out of school for the summer....."school's out forever!"  Oops sorry got side tracked singing that song!!!  LOL!

So excited to be a part of the Xyron and Paper Smooches collaboration this week.  It was fun working with the more of the best adhesive out there....Xyron!!  I love how quick you can assemble a multi layered project with just the crank of the handle on the 5" Creative Station and the 2.5" sticker maker.  Stack your layers on top of the last layer and then peel the backing off of it to add to your card base!  LOVE IT!!!

I have used the Paper Smooches "Super" stamp set for my gift bag and matching card project.


Love how all the layers look on this fun pairing.  It would make any little boys day to receive a small gift in this fun packaging!


Don't forget to pop on over to the Xyron Blog.  Xyron is giving away a fun prize!  Plus you get to see more inspiration from my fellow Xyron teamies!

Thanks for joining me!  Would love it if you followed me too.  I have some really great projects coming up in May! -------->>>>>>>>>

Supplies
Xyron: 5" Creative Station
Xyron: 2.5" Sticker Maker
Xyron: Mega Runner
Paper Smooches: Super Stamp Set




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis