Friday, May 16, 2014

Coloring Up a Storm with Spectrum Noir Pencils

Have you seen the NEW Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils that are all the talk and rave?  Well honestly I was really afraid of them!!  LOL!!!  I am so used to coloring with their alcohol markers that I was really intimated by these fun pencils.  Here is my latest using Sheena's Bloomin Beautiful Stamp set and Sentimentals Memories are Made.


My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon!


Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget our Challenge taking place on the Crafter's Companion FB page.  It is Masculine!!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis