Friday, March 28, 2014

Life Is A Checkerboard

Good morning to all of my friends and followers.    I have a fun card featuring a fabulous background stamp from Crafters Companion.  It is from the Stamp It Australia-Dreamer set.  I also used Tangerine Checkerboard Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I LOVE this ribbon for several reasons.  For one it is just really pretty.  Another reason, this satin is so easy to tie into bows.  I really like making double bows as you can see from the one on the front of this festive card.  It also make gorgeous triple loop bows too.  I like to use the Bow It All found in the RRR store.  If you have not seen it in action I have a couple of videos on my YouTube channel that I show how to tie bows using the Bow It All.  


Thanks so much for joining me today!  



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis