Thursday, March 20, 2014

Anna Griffin Release: HSN on the 24th!

Hello everyone!  So excited to be showing off a couple of projects made with Xyron Adhesives and Anna Griffin papers and dies cuts (not yet released!!! eeekkk, thats exciting!).  The Anna Griffin products will be available on March 24 on HSN for the 24 Hour Craft Day.  Don't forget to look out for Xyron products too they will also be featured on the 24 Hour Craft Day on HSN on the 24th.

I thought it would be fun to spray and distress a Ball canning jar.  I used regular white satin spray paint and then distressed it with Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution spray in Willow.  Once I achieved the look I was going for, I sealed it with varnish.  


I added a Shabby Chic tag made with fun papers and die cuts from Anna Griffin.  I fixed the tag together with the Xyron 5" Creative Station, Mega Runner and Dots.  I also used ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I also wanted to have a matching card for this fun up-cycled jar.  I used papers and die cuts from the brand new Anna Griffin collection.  I LOVE how easy it was to put together an amazing looking card with all the fun elements Anna Griffin offers in this new collection.  You will be able to see all the die cuts and papers on the 24 Hour Craft day on HSN on March 24.  


I have filmed a video on how easy it is to put together this shabby chic card.  I also showed you how to tie this trendy bow.



I just absolutely loved how well all the elements of Anna Griffin's collection intertwined.  It made creating these two projects so easy.  I would suggest the Anna Griffin products as a perfect match to go along with the ease of the Xyron adhesives.  They are a match made in paper heaven!

Thank you so much for joining me today.  Don't forget to check out my other Xyron teamies projects using Xyron adhesives and Anna Griffin's new collection.

If you want to see other fun crafting videos from me...subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I would love to have you follow me!.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis