Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pennant Banner Tutorial

I am so excited for Battle Of The Books!!!  My little Bean read all 23 books and is the only one in his class to finish.  So very proud of him!  What a smarty pants!  Going to have to do something special come Thursday for him and his team of 4!  Hope he can pull them along.  One has only read 6, one has read 17 and the last only 10.  EEEKKKK!  He has a lot of pressure on him to remember!  I practiced with them last Monday before he got sick again.  They all did good.  So silly at this age! 
Welcome to Jax Bean Stalks!  Today I have a tutorial on how to make a Pennant Banner like the one on my card for the current challenge here at RRR (its below).  Grab your ribbon and your flatiron (yes the one for your hair!) and get ready to make some banners!!!






Thanks for visiting!  For a full list of supplies you can go to my youtube channel (and subscribe..Hint Hint) and check out the description with all the links!


Supplies:
RRR-February Ribbon Club
Sentiment: Some Odd Girl


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis