Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope everyone has a SWEET day!  My little lovie gave me beautiful roses today.  He was so excited to give them to me even though he is so sick.  I got the OK from the DR to take him to his Valentine Party.  So hopefully it will pick up his spirits.



Today I have a quick Valentine I created using tools from Perfect Paper Crafting.


I used the 1/8 on the Perfect Layer tool to create my double mat.




Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you have a wonderful day.  If you want to see some fun ideas that are out there on the web, follow me on PINTEREST!  I LOVE pinning!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis