Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stars and Ribbons


Hi everyone!  This is my second post for today.  Just click here if you want to see my Paper Nest Dolls post.  It is a cute little card I did to add to my Beans lunch box.


Today at Some Odd Girl we are releasing 2 new digital stamps.  They are just adorable "heads".  LOL!  This first is Ribbon.  She was so much fun to color.  She steals the show as the centerpiece of my mini 4x4 card.  

The other digi being released  is Star Lily.  I loved coloring her head piece!  I also made this card for the new challenge happening at the Some Odd World Ning.  It is all about using Twine!


Thanks so much for dropping in today.  Don't forget our twine challenge in the Some Odd World Ning!  Hope to see you there!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis