Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shiver Me Timbers

Happy Tuesday to all my friends and followers here at Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope everyone enjoyed the day off for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Holiday here in the US.  It was a day to clean and put away the Christmas tubs for me.  Other than that, this weekend was a bust.  My poor Bean went to the doctor on Friday with what I thought was strep throat.  It ended up he just has really swollen tonsils could be tonsillitis.  Never really affected his energy or appetite.  So back to school tomorrow!

Well Shiver Me Timbers I have Pirate Owen on my blog to share with you today.  I have colored him with Spectrum Noir markers.  I paper pieced his hat with papers from Carta Bella Giddy Up designer papers.  This little cuttie card is going in my Bean's lunch box tomorrow.  With the long weekend I know he will have a hard time going back to school tomorrow.  He is attached at my hip when he is off so it makes it hard to get back into the swing of things with just having had 4 days off.  Hopefully this card will cheer him up in the middle of the day.




Thanks for stopping in today.  

Please stop in later today @ 7am.  I have a couple samples using the #Someoddgirl new digital releases!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis