Monday, October 28, 2013

Glitz Snowman

Happy Monday!  I am just back from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in Walt Disney World.  It was a blast and now with Halloween this week I have decided to switch gears and start Christmas Cards.  Christmas is one of my favorite holidays (Just wish I could go to the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party!-BOO!).  I decided to work with an assortment of Really Reasonable Ribbon today.  The Glitz Christmas Assortment and The Hemp Cord Set-Earthy.  I have used the lightest hemp cord in the set for my card. 

My image is from SP and Company it is Snow Much Fun.



I LOVE how these Glitz ribbons sparkle.  They really add that extra touch to your cards.  



My Hemp Cord bow was made using the Bow It All.  Have you seen Bonnie's fabulous tutorials on how to use this amazing and easy bow maker?  Click here to see all the details on how to use the Bow It All.


Thanks for looking!  Here are all my other RRR projects.


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Glitz Christmas Assortment and The Hemp Cord Set-Earthy (I used the lightest one)
Image: SP and Company: Snow Much Fun
Paper: EP-Tis The Season
Copics:
E-34,57,59
YG-03,17,25
W00,1
C-5,7
R-27
29
BG-70
Y26
100
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis