Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Share It With A Friend

Hambo Hoedown time friends and followers of Jax Bean Stalks!!!  

This week at the Hoedown Wee Henrietta Popcorn is challenging all of you to create a card with lots of dimension. I have two layers of dimension on my card.  My 1st layer of dimension is using the EP Note to Self paper and the 2nd layer is Hambo Stamps Wee Henrietta Popcorn popped up on the EP paper.  






Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you will take the challenge and POP (up) on over to the Hambo Hoedown!


Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps-Wee Henrietta Popcorn Digital Image
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-1/8" Diagonal Striped Ribbon Orange
Paper: EP- Note to Self
Copics:
E000,04,11,21,55,57
C00,2,3,5,7
YR07,09,18,68
B91,95,97,99
Y06,11,15
R20,46
N6
100
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis