Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bark to School

**Scroll down for my CMC post**

Hello followers and friends of Jax Bean Stalks.  How's everyone doing?  Are you busy running the kiddies around to school and all the fun extracurricular activities that come after school?  Man o man...I sure am busy.  I really enjoy it because Bean enjoys it!  Right now we are in fall baseball.  We had our 1st game last night and another tonight.  I just hate that it makes the evening really short.  Such a rush to get home and still get everything finished.  I am one to make lunches at night, line up the water bottle, backpack in place, cloths are pick out for the next two weeks (I know a little obsessive).  But really if you spent just about 2 hours on a Sunday, you would be amazed at the time and stress it saves during the week...totally worth it!!!

My question:  If you have kids in school or had kids in school, what was the #1 after school activity you enjoyed your kids participating in the most?

I have to say so far I enjoy him in baseball!  But kick-boxing is fun too (Bean does both).

Today I am featuring an adorable digi from Hambo Stamps.  School Dog is so darn cute!  Love his little sweater (reminds me that winter is around the corner here in CO).  He is all ready to go "bark to school"...lol!  I made him for the current challenge at the Hambo Hoedown.  Hope you will join us for "Back to School" themed challenge.  Use primary colors, teacher gift, notepad, crayon holder etc....  






My ribbon and twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The ribbon is Stitched Sheer/Satin Ombre Royal Blue.  The twine is bakers twine Air Mail.




Thank you so much for stopping by.  I appreciate all your fun comments about my cards.


Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps-School Dog
Paper: EP-Paper and Glue
Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon
Copics:
B-24,28,32,37
E-55,57,59
R-24,27,29
YH-03,13
Y-15
C-7
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis