Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home Run!

Good morning friends and followers!  Happy Hump Day!  Do you notice anything different?!?  Well, I took the plunge and the amazing Tiffany of "Tiffany Kuehl Designs" redesign my blog.  I am totally in LOVE with it!!!  She did such an amazing job!



Now onto some more exciting news...I am squealing with excitement because I was asked back to one of my favorite design teams "Hambo Stamps".  I just love Monica's humor and Tims talent for art!  They are amazing people to work with.  I also love my friend Judy Rozema who is the DT lead.  She is always so organized and such a fun person to work with.



This week all the Bacon Bits design team are playing along with the challenge at the Hambo Hoedown.  The challenge: add a pennant or banner to your card or project...don't forget you have to use a Hambo Image too!  There are some adorable images in the Hambo Digi Shop!


The fun image I have used on my project is called "Bat Boy".  Isn't he just adorable.

I added some freckles to look a little more like my little Bean.  He is currently in his first year of little league.  GO BEAVERS!!!  Their colors are orange and black.


The digital Bat Boy stamp comes with 3 sentiments.  They are really versatile and could be used for several different occasions.


So glad you could make it here today and see the fun project I made for Hambo Stamps.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.  Get crafty!!!

Supplies:
Digital Stamp: Hambo Stamps-Bat Boy
Designer Paper: MME
Twine-SP and Company
Copics

Challenges I have entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis