Saturday, June 1, 2013

Have a COOL Summer!

Happy Saturday!  What a great summer day it is going to be!  My son and I are going to do some treasure hunting at garage sales today!  He loves going....I will let you all know what we find!

I have a quick project my son and I did for his classmates last day of school.  He wanted to wish them a happy summer.  So what better way to do that than with the adorable sunshine that comes in the SP and Company stamps set "Sunshine Emma".  We made custom tags and stamped the sunshine in the center.  It is a really versatile set....and is definitely my favorite so far from SP and Company.



Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!!!  Don't forget to eat a Popsicle!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis