Friday, June 14, 2013

Clown Gifts

TGIF!!!  Man -O- Man am I glad it is the weekend!  I am exhausted from all the running this week!  I thought summer break meant "break".  NOT!  I have been so busy that meet myself coming!

I am loving being back on the Hambo Stamp DT!  I just crack up at how CUTE the images are.  If you haven't checked them out...do so immediately.  For my project today I am using "Clown Gifts".  I am not a clown person...but I could help creating a card with this image.  Hope you all like it!  Oh, and don't forget the Hambo Hoedown and join in our challenge: Case one of our Pinterest cards!
 



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Digi Stamp: Hambo-Clown Gifts
Twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Paper: EP







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis