1. I cut my Shimmer Satin Daffodil ribbon about 8" long. You will need two at this length.
2. Fold in half and crease. Run two lines of Helmar 450 on either side of the crease.
3. Take each end of the ribbon and bring it up just to your crease line and press. Now you have the start of what looks like a bow.
4. Do step 3. with both of your 8" ribbons.
5. Pinch both ribbons in the center and then glue the side of each ribbon in the center together. Now you have a double bow.
6. Add a loop of ribbon to the center and secure with Helmar 450. Then glue your button to the center of your bow.
7. Add a 6" piece of ribbon to the back of your bow for the "tails" of the bow.
8. Add flags of different designer paper to the front of your gift bag using Helmar Professional Craft Glue.
Here is the finished product. I have also made a card to match. Inside the gift bag are leveled books just one level above Bean's reading level. This way we have a goal for the summer.
Here is the set together.
I just loved this image from Pink Cat Studio-Blobby Loves School.
I just had to put googly eyes on him!!!
Here is the finished card again.
Thank you all for visiting today. I hope you are all inspired to craft!
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Shimmer Satin-Daffodil
Adhesive: Helmar 450, Helmar Professional Craft Glue.
Digital Image: Pink Cat Studios-Blobby Loves School
Embellishments: SU Button and Miriam's Craft Supplies