Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Clearly You Can See The Flower!

Hello!  Welcome to Jax Bean Stalks!  I am glad to say that my little man is on the mend after a 4 day bout with a cold and a terrible cough.  Poor little guy!  What a bad way to start out a fun summer.  Hopefully he will be well enough to go to swim lessons.  Crossing my fingers.

I have a bit of a different project for you today.  The theme of Stampotique's challenge this week is "Transparent Elements" by my fellow teamie Libby.  I have to say, I was "scared" to try an acrylic card base or even to dive into one of the many acrylic albums I have in my stash.  But then I remembered, I have all of my glass shapes that I have been altering into necklaces.  I hope you like it.  It was fun spraying the papers with Tsukineko Fireworks sparkle sprays and stamping "Dandelion Duo" in a the awesome thick Versa Chalk Ink by Tsukineko...I love the deep ocean color.  Hope you like my necklace.  I cannot wait to wear it!  


Hope to see you at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!  Would love to see what transparent elements you use in your craftiness!!!



Supplies:
Necklace and pendant parts: Sun and Moon Craft Kits...I am excited to say this company is located in COLORADO!!!!  They have great customer service and are super fast on shipping!  Great prices too!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis