Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SP and Company Stamps "April Release Blog Hop"


Welcome to the SP and Company April Blog Hop! Not only do we have an brand new Design Team sharing creations, we have a fabulous Guest Designer, Leah L'Orange, showcasing her creations using SP and Company product all month long. Today we are showing off our brand new releases. We've got so many great, new supplies to add to your crafty fun.

Last month we introduced our new Die Tools, and we have even more Die Tools coming out this month! And don't forget about the new SP Storage Binder System to help with organization of dies and stamps. This month, we also have amazing new artist, joining the SP family - Gill Roberts! We will be releasing lots of new Gill Roberts Collection stamp sets today, along with a few coordinating dies. 

Scrapmaster's Paradise is now IN COLOR with the release of six new SP exclusive colors. Our exclusive color line now includes button mixtures and coordinating premium chalk ink pads.  The ink pads will begin shipping mid-month, but the buttons are available starting right now in the SP and Company Store. What's great about our new button mixtures is they come in adorable metal tins for easy storage and organization!


I stepped out of my comfort zone with this card.  I used my watercolor pencils to color in "Teddy Chasing Butterfly".  I like it BUT I have to say I still LOVE my Copics.  Nice thing about coloring with the watercolors is that all of you who do not own Copics still have the options without spending a fortune (like me) on expensive mediums to create.  





Image: Teddy Chasing Butterfly- Gillian Roberts for SP and Company Stamps
Sentiment: Timeless Typewriter Alphabet set by SP and Company Stamps
Ink: Memento
Medium: Watercolor pencils and Copics
Designer Paper: EP Bundle of Joy (March SP and Company Kit Paper)
Ribbon: Turquoise Chevron Stripes Twill-SP and Company



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy the hop!



Photobucket
Challenges I have entered:
Creative Card Crew: Clouds
Paper Minutes: Chevron

20 comments:

  1. Great card with lots of dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I love EVERYTHING about this card -the coloring, the layering, it is epic! Great work as always, Jenn. You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your chevron papers. Cute little bear.

    Thanks for joining our cloudy challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and such pretty papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, so cute! i love him on kraft, and i'm totally digging the use of the dies here. i need that set! :) oh, and that perfectly fabulous bow? to die for!! gorgeous little creation, Miss Jenn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love the ribbon and how the clouds pop out! And I seriously need to think about getting that Timeless Typewriter alphabet set. You do such nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Card! I love this teddy image and that you used watercolor pencils to color him. Your choice of pattern paper and the clouds popped up makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! Your card is adorable! I love your pattern paper that you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute. Love all the new SP stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Coloring on kraft looks awesome!

    -Kelli :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the watercoloring on the Kraft. It came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scalloped shapes are so darned cute. I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kraft adds a nice touch to the card. And the ribbon. But especially the image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for coloring with watercolor pencils. I, too, love my Copics. But I like to use pencils or chalk sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card Jenn. I love the modern paper combo you have used too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cad. I especially like the use of all the different chevrons :o)

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew clouds challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet image on this delightful springtime design!! Beautiful papers and shapes on your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome creation and thanks so much for sharing the info. about SP and Company - can't wait to do some shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet! Love all the dimension on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the yellow and brown color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis