Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SP and Company Banners Challenge

Well we are back into our 1st full week of school since we were on spring break.  So hard to get back in the swing of things.  You would think with a whole week off I would have had oodles of time to make pretty projects.  NO way man.  I lived in the car the entire time.  From the movies to the hot springs!  FUN FUN FUN.  I didn't want it to end.  

Do you think sunscreen goes bad even if it has not yet expired.  I sprayed myself several times when we went to the hot springs and it was as if I put cooking oil on my skin!  Holy Moly did I FRY!  My sunscreen expiration date is in 2014.  Any thoughts?  It was an off and on cloudy day here in Colorado.  So I new I better lather on the protection or else.  But sadly I looked like a cooked lobster when I got out of that warm water.  Better now... I am not at all a fan of burning, but at least my skin turns brown and I have a nice tan line to start out spring.  

What all did you do for the break?

Today I have an adorable little boy who has a "Furever Friend".  This is my sneak peek/challenge project for SP and Company Stamps.  We are so excited to have a new artist in house Gillian Roberts.

Please join us for a "Banner and Flags" Challenge.

SP and Company: Furever Friends
Designer Paper: Scoot EP
Buttons: SP and Company "Clown Fish"
Twinery Twine: Mandarine 




These are the Copics I used to color my Furever Friends!


Ink Memento
Adhesive: Best Glue Ever
Pearls: Miriams Crafting Supplies

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please join us on April 10th for the full release hop.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card for a young one! Love the great colors and perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card with this sweet lad and his furry friend!! Fabulous papers and layout on this wonderful card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable. Cute image and such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute banner and adorable card Jenn, your cards always make me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your furever friend, super cute !!! And what you did during your break made me smile Jenn haha ! Not sure I've all understood, since for me suscreens can not be within car??? h'm... :) Here in France, school's break is only foressen in three weeks ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! Love the bright, fun colors! I hear you on the running around during Spring Break - I'm exhausted this week, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright colors - such a happy and fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis