Monday, April 15, 2013

PPRS New Release Preview

Welcome to our 1st day of the new release reveal!  I will also be showing more Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps stamp release on April20th!!  So come on back.  But if you want to win free stamps please go to the PPRS blog and comment every day of our release!

I have used the Mini Butterfly die and my sentiment is "What we leave".


Thanks for stopping by!  Now hop on over to my other teamies and check out their gorgeous creations.



Be sure to stop by the other design team members showcasing the new images today.  Leave some comments along the way and find out how you can win some FREE stamps from this release on the 20th!

Nicole - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Heidi 
Jenn This is me!!!  You are here!
Michelle 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment! Love the orange butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers and butterflies with this sensational sentiment, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card Jenn! I love the fun corners on the sentiment piece and the bright butterflies up the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. That trail of butterflies is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and such a great sentiment. I like the color combo and the pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, one of my fave colour combos, love all those butterflies : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the sketch and the colors you've used. Great use of the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis