Friday, March 8, 2013

The Language of Friendship-PPRS

Good morning Jax Bean Stalks friends, fans and followers.  Today I have a fun altered coaster tutorial.  Perfect for a friends birthday, or maybe even a teacher gift.  


The coaster I used in this tutorial has a finish so I primed it.  But if you are using a pressed paper coaster from a local eatery, then you can skip step 1.

Hope you all will try this fun and easy gift idea!  


















Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!  


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tutorial! I've never made these before - always been a bit scared to try...but now I will have to after seeing your beautiful creation and your easy to follow instructions! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....looks like FUN, but, the video isn't showing up....maybe it is an iPad default...lol...looks great though...lol...thanks

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis