Thursday, March 7, 2013

CMC- Anything Goes with Alcohol Markers

Good morning Jax Bean Stalks fan, friends and followers.  Today I have a cute little guy from Digital Delights.  He is such a happy turtle.  Hope you like him!  He is for our challenge over at Color Me Creative: Anything Goes.  

I have used papers from My Minds Eye.  The button is from Stampin Up.


I Colored this little cutie with these Copic Colors


Stamp: Digital Delights
Paper: My Minds Eye
Copics

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope to see you at our challenge!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn, I always love critter images and this little guy is adorable!!!! Wonderful coloring and great card overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jenn, this little guy is too cute! Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute green fellow...perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis