Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Bunny

Good morning friends.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  I had a great class last night.  Two gals came that have never paper crafted.  They are both really enthusiastic.  So much fun helping then get started with all their new supplies!  

Well today I have a card I made with the Sketch Challenge happening this week at Stampotique Originals.  

The sketch is from my teamie Maria.

I have used two Stampotique Originals Stamps: Happy Birthday & Zara's Gift.


Love this little bunny!


Thank you so much for visiting!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I remember the first time my friend Jeni introduced me to papercrafting. So much fun and of course I never looked back. I'm forever, completely addicted. This card has such bright, fun colors and yes, that bunny is adorable. Nice coloring and great layout. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Jenn it's absolutely delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choice of papers and colors, and so cute bunny stamp...!!! I love it too ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming card! Just as festive as can be - great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Jenn, and such an adorable Bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH My, how cute is this image!! Fabulous card Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors and papers with this delightful birthday bunny!! So very cute, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little bunny Jenn. Love the bright papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jenn, what a sweet little bunny! Love your color choices too - so bright and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun color combo...super fresh and happy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis