Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I {{HEART}} this challenge

**Please scroll down for Stampotique and Paper Pretties posts**
Hello!  Today I am so excited to participate in the SP and Company {{Hearts}} challenge.  We want to see your SP and Company stamps that feature hearts.  
First off check out the designer papers.  They are from the January Kit club at SP and Company.  I have to say I {{Heart}} these fun papers!!!

My heart background is "Hearty Hearts Background"


I built my sentiment using "Mix N Match Sentiment:  occasions stamp set".
The orange heart is from the "In Love Emma" stamp set.

Hope you will join us for a {{Heart}} Challenge!

Challenges I have entered:

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jenn. I do not work well with orange, but you did a fabulous job with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the fun design and colors Jenn! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the non-traditional love colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and wonderful papers! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - some fab papers and colours on this card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Heartstrings challenge! Hope you can join us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jenn. Love the bright colours. Thanks for entering our Heart Strings challenge. We look forward to seeing you again next week …x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at TT. Love the fun dps and layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. The papers are really fun and bright. Love it.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx


    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis