Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stampotique SDC#84 LOVE

Time for another Stampotique challenge.  So excited to share with you this fun LOVE themed card.....That almost didn't make it!!!  Well, I was at the end and gluing down my bow with a brand new bottle of "tack it over and over".  I should have been smarter than the glue.  I have had the bottle for a long time and it seemed thick.  When I squeezed it...the unthinkable happened   A BIG blob of glue right in the middle of my card.  I am talking about a blob the size of a silver dollar!  Can you tell?  I took a piece of card stock and scraped it the best I could.  I can't see it...I hope you can't either.


I have used the stamp by Kira Nicols called "Line Up".  I just love it!!!



Hope you have time to play in our challenge HERE.



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I can't see it Jenn, but I have moments like that too!
    Gorgeous and bright card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jenn, love the colours you've used and Line Up just rocks!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!Love the whole idea and colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Kira's 'Line Up' too! and love how you used it. gorgeous coloration too!!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors... and the card. of course.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card..Your colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jenn, I love the colours and Line Up is one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis