Thursday, January 17, 2013

SPCO Challenge #2- Hexagons

Good morning.  Well, still cold outside!  NOT A SUPRIZE!  Over a month at below freezing temperatures!  I am over it!
Today I have a cute little card I made for the SP and Companies challenge #2- Hexagons!

I have used "In Love Emma Stamp Set".  My Hexagons are from Deloris, AKA my Silhouette!


I put a little sparkly "eye shadow" on Emma!


Hope you will join us!  You have to use a SP and Company image or sentiment to play in our challenge.  If you don't have one, you can find freebies HERE.


Challenges I have entered:


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Pretty make jenn. Cute Image. Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the hexagons with this cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn; great hexagons on your card.
    Thanks for sharing in our love-challenge at Crafty
    Ribbons this fortnight - it fits perfectly!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great card, great colours too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis