Monday, November 12, 2012

PPRS- Grateful for you!

Good morning everyone.  Hope you all are having a nice Monday off.  I actually slept in this morning!!!!
Today Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps has a great group of projects to share from the whole team.  We have inspiration every Monday and Thursday.  
I used the Maple and Oak Leaf Clear stamp set and the coordinating Oak and Maple leaf die.  I LOVE how crisp the die cuts make the edges of the paper.  They really are top quality.

My paper is Authentique "Thankful" and is a perfect match for this card LO and stamp set.


Thanks for joining me today.  I am always "Grateful" for your nice comments.



InLinkz.com

Challenges I have entered:
Pile It On: Thankful
Scrappy Frog: Give Thanks
Sentimental Sundays: Thanks/Thanksgiving
Di's Digis: Fall Colors
My Sheri: Give Thanks


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. FUN card with those great Authentique papers -- a pad I missed picking up. Love your die cuts and perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat looking card! Love the die cuts you used! Great sentiment too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is LOVELY!!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis