Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Monstrous Bright time at CMC!

Hello Friends!  Today I am featuring an image from SCACD!  It's name is "Monster Chill".  He is just adorable.  I colored him up with my Copics for the Color Me Creative Challenge.  It runs through next Friday.  Hope all you alcohol ink people will pop on over and give it a shot...the prize is the entire set of Sweetly Odd Curiosities Monsters....They are to die for!



Glad you stopped by!  If you would like to receive Tweets from me...look to the right and follow me!  I like to give updates and sneak peeks of my upcoming projects!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. what a fun card! I love that black/green diamond paper...still have some of that around here myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis