Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cutting Up a Halloween Mini Book with Deloris (AKA Silhouette Cameo)

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is having a productive week so far.  Well I have been working Deloris overtime.  Hope she doesn't want a raise!!!  
This week Regina at The Cutting Cafe let all of the DT choose whatever we wanted to make!  Yeah I love ATG!!!  So I put myself to work on this adorable mini book for Halloween. Lots of sewing and glittering!! The SVG file can be found HERE.  It is called "Halloween Word Book 2".  It was a lot of fun to make.  Now I just need Bean in his Halloween Costume to add to the pages!  





BTW do you want to hear something STUPID and SILLY???  Well, I have a pink Bind It All.  I received it as a MUST HAVE on my Christmas list about 3+ years ago.  This was the 1st time I used it!!!  I will be using it more in the future!!!  Was super simple and fun!  Even Bean played with it!!!  I will have that boy crafting with me yet!!! 




Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would love it if you followed me here on my blog or on Twitter @jaxbeanstalks

Also, a big shout our to a fun new FB group I just joined.  The Cameo Spotlight!!  Everyone has been very welcoming and nice.  

Challenges I have entered:
Hooked on Crafts-Halloween
My Craft Spot-Halloween
Paper Playtime-Halloween die cuts
Victorine Stamps-Lots of Layers
Catered Crop-Halloween
Gingerloft-Stitching
Robyn's Fetish-Stitching
Ribbon Carousel-Halloween
Forever Friends-Anything Goes


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis