Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Escape with Sweet micro Beads and Fabulous Trinity Paper Arts Surf and Swim Collection!

Hi!  I made this LO using the adorable paper from Trinity Paper Arts.  This collection is called Surf and Swim.  The Circles on this serene blue paper reminded me of the ocean.  One of my favorite beaches is Vero Beach in Florida.  This pic was taken last summer.  I used Micro Beads from Sweet Stamps along with Creative Inspiration Paint in blue and white, and Tuxedo black ink by Momento.  These great products can all be found at Sweet Stamps.  The Trinity Paper Arts collects can be found at Trinity Paper Arts.  

I mixed my micro beads with glitter and adhered them to my photo along the water break...really gave a cool effect.  The shine in the sky is achieved by painting on a then coat of Creative Inspiration Paint.  I also used the paint on the background for shine.  Hope you like it!




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thank s for the little dose of ocean Jenn. I am longing for a day at the beach, even though it is winter here. Love the microbeading you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jenn, and what an awesome idea to blend micro beads and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative to mix glitter and the beads for the water effect sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and colors!!!!! Glitter and beads work well together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the great layout- and the beach looks sooooo inviting! The CI paint is perfect and how pretty is the beach line with the micro-beads and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes you long for the beach on a hot summer day. Love how you used the micro beads and CI paints.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis