Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

The Color Me Creative Design Team has a secret!!! Today we are hopping along to wish our fearless leader, Suzanne Dean, a VERY happy birthday!!! Suzanne is the owner/creator of the Color Me Creative site and, as many of you know, teaches her Copic classes online and on the road! She is one busy momma and we thought we'd take time to wish her a happy day and hope she gets to sit with her Cherry Coke and donuts (ya, a fav combination of hers!) and relax a bit today and enjoy the hop!

Each of us decided it would be fun to remember Suzanne today in "typical Suzanne" style! Our creations will either help remember a "funny travel moment" with Suzanne or... share a secret about Suzanne. Ha!!! Bet she didn't see this coming!!! LOL

I know that Suzanne is a big fan of vacationing with her family. It just so happens I am too! Suzanne and I both LOVE summer! It is a plus that I am on vacation at the beach on her birthday...LOL! I wish you were here Suzanne! I will be having a drink for you today! I was so busy getting ready for my vacation that I didn't have a lot of time to put together a card. But I do have a card that fit our mutual love of vacationing and summer.


This funny little guy is from Hambo Stamps. The flip flop cutting file is from The Cutting Cafe. 
Happy Birthday to you Suzanne! I am so glad to be your friend...and a part of your design team! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Your next stop is the amazing and talented Michele Spera.

Now hop on over to the rest of the DT's sites to see what they are sharing about Suzanne.
  ;-)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis