Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

The Color Me Creative Design Team has a secret!!! Today we are hopping along to wish our fearless leader, Suzanne Dean, a VERY happy birthday!!! Suzanne is the owner/creator of the Color Me Creative site and, as many of you know, teaches her Copic classes online and on the road! She is one busy momma and we thought we'd take time to wish her a happy day and hope she gets to sit with her Cherry Coke and donuts (ya, a fav combination of hers!) and relax a bit today and enjoy the hop!

Each of us decided it would be fun to remember Suzanne today in "typical Suzanne" style! Our creations will either help remember a "funny travel moment" with Suzanne or... share a secret about Suzanne. Ha!!! Bet she didn't see this coming!!! LOL

I know that Suzanne is a big fan of vacationing with her family. It just so happens I am too! Suzanne and I both LOVE summer! It is a plus that I am on vacation at the beach on her birthday...LOL! I wish you were here Suzanne! I will be having a drink for you today! I was so busy getting ready for my vacation that I didn't have a lot of time to put together a card. But I do have a card that fit our mutual love of vacationing and summer.


This funny little guy is from Hambo Stamps. The flip flop cutting file is from The Cutting Cafe. 
Happy Birthday to you Suzanne! I am so glad to be your friend...and a part of your design team! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Your next stop is the amazing and talented Michele Spera.

Now hop on over to the rest of the DT's sites to see what they are sharing about Suzanne.
  ;-)

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. OMG what a little cutie!! hope you're having fun on your vacation Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Jenn! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card shape! Have fun
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flip flop and great paper choice too!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like this!!! Definitely screams vacation to me!!! Thanks for participating and I hope you're having fun as well!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Su..flip flops and foot on the sand!
    Lovely card : ::))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flip flop, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute..love that flip flop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun is this?!! Love how you tied the ribbon around the flip flop. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how fantastic this is! So cute and I love it!
    Cyber Hug!
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn, this is so cute. I am having a ball hopping in celebration of Suzanne's birthday. She is so cherished by her design team and I can tell!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn super cool flip flop. And that image is friggin' adorable.

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this Jenn. What an awesome,,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that cut out, took me a few minutes too realise is was not a real flip flop lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastically cute! Love the cheery colors and that image is sooo cute! Thank you so much and I was raising a glass along with you at the pool in Vegas yesterday LOL! Have a fab vacation..back to work for me I guess ;)

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute project. I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum. Check out my blog at http://crystalscraftycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your project
    Have a wonderful weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jenn this is super cute! And perfect in theme since you are on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute, Jenn. Love the flipflop. I've been wearing mine for about a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this Jenn!!! So wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just tooooo cute! I love it!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis