Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Catching Butterflies, laundry, emails, cards, dt duties, etc...

Hi Everyone!  I am finally home from my mini vacation.  Oh what fun my little Bean and I had soaking up some sun!  The sand felt so good between these winter toes!  
The card I made for the Hoedown this week ended up being PERFECT!  It's sentiment says it all...Just Catching Up.  This little "Catching Butterflies" also comes with a cute butterfly that I choose not to use.  The Hoedown challenge this week is to use flowers along with your Hambo Stamps image.  Mine is a CAS card....but I still managed to use a flower!  Hope you like it!  Will be catching up till the end of May!!!  LOL...isn't that the way it goes!!!  

See you at the Hoedown!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jenn. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Glad you had a great trip and you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, such a cute card!!!. Great colouring as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute Jenn, and a great CAS Design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jenn. I really like the little guy chasing the elusive butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis